Why should I/my company choose you as a tester?
Here are a few reasons to choose me to test a product for your company:
1. I aim to be as honest as possible about the product I am reviewing and I focus on many aspects of it to give as full a picture as possible. I look at things such as the packaging, the material the item is made from and how it looks, how the item performs in use and reuse and, if applicable, how the product responds to cleaning.
2. My review style is constantly evolving and I feel as though I improve with every new product I test. I am also very open to feedback and will write my future reviews based on what I hear.
3. When I have tested an item I post the review on my blogs and on the website of the company that sent it to me to test it. I also post links to these reviews on my Twitter and Google+ accounts. When the review is finished, you will be able to post a copy of it on your site if you wish. I will also post a copy on any one site you are affiliated with if you would like me to. Any pictures will not be re-postable, however.
4. Whenever it has been necessary I have updated my review to reflect changes of opinion in the product. The testing period and review post is not where my reviewing ends: I will continue to add relevant information on the product until I can no longer use it any more.
5. Though my blogs are new and I don’t have much of a readership yet I am trying to spread the word about them as much as I can. From here I can only gain an audience. When I write a review I link to the item directly and also the company that sells/makes it in the post. I will also link to you in my ‘Saucy Shops’ sidebar section.
6. I am registered on Sex Toy Society (in the top 50!), take part in the Pleasurists round-up, applied to the Loving Toyz round-up, have listed on Adult Blog Hub (in their toplist!) and have registered on Adult Webmasters. My blog is also available on Adult Top Bloglist, Blogroll Center, LicList and SaysHer. I have also applied at Real Sex Toy Reviews to prove I am who I say I am and that I’m worthy to test for you.
7. I have tested items for other companies before and have always kept my word in giving them a review.
What items have you tested? What companies were they from?
Here are the reviews I have done for tester items:
Seven til Midnight Flawless Robe Black Rating: ★★★★☆
Loving Joy Breast Wonder Pump Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Seven til Midnight Fishnet Tights with Panties Rating: ★★★★☆
AMOUR Hot Love Massagers Rating: ★★★★★
Doc Johnson 10x Power Bullet Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Loving Joy Bound to Tease Diamante Paddle Rating: ★★★★☆
Loving Joy Bathtime Buddies Diving Dolphin Rating: ★★★☆☆
Spartacus Crave Range Leather Collar With Nipple Clamps Rating: ★★★★☆
Alias Female Strap-On Rating: ★★★★☆
Give Lube (3)
Xcite Books (4)
Past Pleasures anthology
Bad Boys anthology
Night School for Scandal by Angela Meadows
Saxonhurst Secrets by Justine Elyot
Magic Moments (2)
Anal Bead Waterproof Vibrator
Lust Lady Explosion Libido Cream Rating: ★★★★☆
Desire and Pleasure (1)
Magic Massager Rating: ★★★★★
Spartacus 24 Inch Leather Viper Tongue Slapper Rating: ★★★★☆
Vibrator Kingdom (1)
Fairy Baby Vibrator Rating: ★★★★☆
Do you write bad reviews of products?
Yes, of course I do. If the item deserves a bad review I am going to give it one. I will of course outline all the reasons I have given it a low rating so that others know what put me off. That is what I mean by ‘as honest as possible’. I will not write reviews for items I have not physically used or tested a few times.
What items do you test?
Well, if the above review links haven’t given you an idea, I am very into BDSM. I will test quite a lot of BDSM products and I have an interest in lingerie (particularly stockings and tights!) as well as fetish gear. Penetration-based vibrators do not interest me though, as I lack sensitivity inside my vagina and anus thus rendering my opinions of them irrelevant.
I will also do reviews of books, but the format for those is different. All books will get a spoiler-free overview review that you have the same rights to as a normal review but some will get reviewed by chapter or section. These reviews are for my blogs ONLY.
My partner is my Daddy, who is very happy to assist me in testing items I cannot use alone. Especially ones that hurt me. I will often get his verdict on how lingerie or fetish gear looks to fill out the Sex Appeal sections in those reviews.
I also do reviews of products I have bought myself or received as gifts from friends. This usually depends on how much I like or dislike the items though, so not everything gets reviewed.
How should I get in contact with you to ask you to do a review?
Go to my Contact page and fill out the form. I will be more than willing to discuss things with you.
You reviewed one of my products and I am unhappy with your review!
I cannot only write positive reviews and in fact would not dream to do so. In my opinion a reviewer’s worth is determined by their honesty and ability to say what needs to be said. There will be bad reviews and I will post them. If your product fails to impress me then there are other reviewers out there who may feel differently. I will not remove negative reviews just because you don’t like them.
If you however have another reason for disliking my reviews then please get in touch with me to discuss it. Like I said, I am open to feedback and have done revised reviews before.
You solicited me/my company asking to test products for us!
I am sorry if my email offended you. If you would prefer not to receive emails like that from me again, don’t worry: if I do not receive a reply or you send a response asking me not to email again I will leave you alone.
I understand that you are likely very busy with all the things you have going on and don’t have time to deal with random reviewers on the internet. Just know that my offer is always open in case you change your mind.