Rating: ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
“I originally bought these gloves to wear to my sister’s wedding with my dress because I thought it would look elegant. After being informed that wearing long gloves was something a harlot would do (thanks, Nan!) I gave up on the idea but tried them on anyway. Even if I hadn’t been forbidden from wearing them, I don’t think I would have anyway. There was so much about them that was wrong!
- Women of Reddit, what was the worst thing a man has ever told you in an attempt to hit on/flirt with you? reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co… 6 hours ago
- RT @cox_tom: If you claim cats are evil & dogs are good what you're saying is you're the kind of solipsistic person who demands a free ride… 1 week ago
- RT @tigguruma: This is. So amazing. <3 twitter.com/kaneandgriffin… 1 week ago
- RT @FeministaJones: Today is a great day to do a self-check and look at you uphold oppression every day and consider what you're willing to… 1 week ago
- RT @JammyBitch_: 📞 Him: Moan for me So I fucking did about everything from proposed governmental policy changes to public internet use to g… 2 weeks ago