I was sent this toy by the lovely iGino team in exchange for my honest review. It was nice to be asked by a new manufacturer for my opinion, so I gladly took on the assignment.
Rating: ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
“I had heard a lot about the iGino One via Twitter before I was contacted by them, due to other bloggers promoting and sharing their Indiegogo campaign. At the time, I was relatively new and uninterested in looking at toys that weren’t around yet. Since then, I’ve become a lot more knowledgeable about sex toys and, as you would expect, my desire to see newer toys has increased. My initial thought towards the iGino was that it looked silly — has that changed since receiving it? Is it, as they claim, what women want? You’ll have to read on to find out.
- Women of Reddit, what was the worst thing a man has ever told you in an attempt to hit on/flirt with you? reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co… 6 hours ago
- RT @cox_tom: If you claim cats are evil & dogs are good what you're saying is you're the kind of solipsistic person who demands a free ride… 1 week ago
- RT @tigguruma: This is. So amazing. <3 twitter.com/kaneandgriffin… 1 week ago
- RT @FeministaJones: Today is a great day to do a self-check and look at you uphold oppression every day and consider what you're willing to… 1 week ago
- RT @JammyBitch_: 📞 Him: Moan for me So I fucking did about everything from proposed governmental policy changes to public internet use to g… 2 weeks ago