I was sent this toy by the lovely iGino team in exchange for my honest review. It was nice to be asked by a new manufacturer for my opinion, so I gladly took on the assignment.
Rating: ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
“I had heard a lot about the iGino One via Twitter before I was contacted by them, due to other bloggers promoting and sharing their Indiegogo campaign. At the time, I was relatively new and uninterested in looking at toys that weren’t around yet. Since then, I’ve become a lot more knowledgeable about sex toys and, as you would expect, my desire to see newer toys has increased. My initial thought towards the iGino was that it looked silly — has that changed since receiving it? Is it, as they claim, what women want? You’ll have to read on to find out.
- 📷 averyconfusingcouple: Good morning ☺️💕 You guys are so cute!! tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MHAS_0 3 weeks ago
- 📷 tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MFnakO 3 weeks ago
- 📷 hartbreakk: Woah, the truth tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MF1zop 3 weeks ago
- 📷 submissivefeminist: bbykittentoes: teddys are for when daddy’s away but baby still wants to play 🐻... tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MDZ4j0 3 weeks ago
- 📷 queenstravelingdarling: continue-5-4-3-2-1: soulbrotherkush: hennyhardaway1: kenyanxgyal: OH MY GO D... tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MCoz7s 3 weeks ago