I was sent this toy by the lovely iGino team in exchange for my honest review. It was nice to be asked by a new manufacturer for my opinion, so I gladly took on the assignment.
Rating: ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
“I had heard a lot about the iGino One via Twitter before I was contacted by them, due to other bloggers promoting and sharing their Indiegogo campaign. At the time, I was relatively new and uninterested in looking at toys that weren’t around yet. Since then, I’ve become a lot more knowledgeable about sex toys and, as you would expect, my desire to see newer toys has increased. My initial thought towards the iGino was that it looked silly — has that changed since receiving it? Is it, as they claim, what women want? You’ll have to read on to find out.
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 1 week ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 1 week ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 4 weeks ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 4 weeks ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 4 weeks ago