My review for the Clone-A-Willy Vibrator Kit, including some pictures of the finished product. I kind of messed up a few times in the making of this toy so try not to take my rating to heart. I’ve explained it below.
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
“I bought this Clone-A-Willy Vibrator Kit when I saw a thread on the sextoys.co.uk forums about them. I decided that I really wanted to have a copy of my Daddy’s penis and badgered him until he agreed to let me do one. Because I prefer to have my cake and eat it too, I chose the vibrator kit instead of the normal one and would happily have had the Glow in the Dark version if it had been in stock at the time. As it was, I was too impatient so I got the one there was and bounced around happily as I waited to use it.
Almost an entire year later, we finally have accomplished it.
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 2 months ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 2 months ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 3 months ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 3 months ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 3 months ago