I bought this toy myself a long time ago from sextoys.co.uk. I have reviewed it because I want to.
Rating: ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
“I bought these when they were on sale for about £10. I had wanted a kegel exerciser because I was curious about how they felt and the half price sale seemed perfect. I didn’t really need them for medical reasons but I knew they were also good for tightening the vagina and giving pleasure, so I snapped them up.
If I had known what they were like, I wouldn’t have.
“The packaging that the Vibe Therapy Fascinate Silicone Duo Balls arrived in was one that I really liked. It is pretty compact though it is made from hard plastic and cardboard and it allows you to see the balls even without opening it up.”
This toy was sent to me for free by Strawberry Blushes in exchange for my honest review. Thank you!
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“I was sent this toy by the amazing team over at Strawberry Blushes after they were asking for reviewers over Twitter. After giving them a few options of what I’d like, they decided to choose one and send it without telling me what it was. When I opened it, I was genuinely surprised and happy since I’ve never had a We-Vibe product or designer vibrator before.
Part of the reason I’ve never had one is because designer vibes can be very expensive. Generally speaking they can cost upwards of £50 which can seem like a lot if you don’t have much money. When there are a lot of other cheaper toys just hanging around, it is difficult to see why you ought to settle for one expensive one.
So, let me try to convince you whether the We-Vibe Touch is worth your money!
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 2 months ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 2 months ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 3 months ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 3 months ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 3 months ago