This review was sponsored by the kind people at Xcite Books, who sent me a copy to test.
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
“I was pleased when this anthology arrived, because both Daddy and I are into Victorian settings and values. I really liked the cover because it looks Victorian to me, and I was eager to read it. Some of the stories are not as good as others though.
This review was sponsored by the kind people at Xcite Books, who sent me a copy to review.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“When I was sent this book, I prepared for the worst. I often find myself looking at Xcite books and readying my eyes to roll into the back of my head. I suppose I’m difficult to please, but I find a lot of erotica leaves me wanting for various reasons. This anthology, however, did not.
“This book has all sorts of content though the main focus is on gay sex. From common 1-on-1 sex scenes to threesomes, monogamous relationships to one night stands, vanilla to BDSM, I believe this anthology has something for everyone.”
- Women of Reddit, what was the worst thing a man has ever told you in an attempt to hit on/flirt with you? reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co… 5 hours ago
- RT @cox_tom: If you claim cats are evil & dogs are good what you're saying is you're the kind of solipsistic person who demands a free ride… 1 week ago
- RT @tigguruma: This is. So amazing. <3 twitter.com/kaneandgriffin… 1 week ago
- RT @FeministaJones: Today is a great day to do a self-check and look at you uphold oppression every day and consider what you're willing to… 1 week ago
- RT @JammyBitch_: 📞 Him: Moan for me So I fucking did about everything from proposed governmental policy changes to public internet use to g… 2 weeks ago