This review was sponsored by the kind people at Xcite Books, who sent me a copy to test.
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
“I was pleased when this anthology arrived, because both Daddy and I are into Victorian settings and values. I really liked the cover because it looks Victorian to me, and I was eager to read it. Some of the stories are not as good as others though.
This review was sponsored by the kind people at Xcite Books, who sent me a copy to review.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“When I was sent this book, I prepared for the worst. I often find myself looking at Xcite books and readying my eyes to roll into the back of my head. I suppose I’m difficult to please, but I find a lot of erotica leaves me wanting for various reasons. This anthology, however, did not.
“This book has all sorts of content though the main focus is on gay sex. From common 1-on-1 sex scenes to threesomes, monogamous relationships to one night stands, vanilla to BDSM, I believe this anthology has something for everyone.”
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 7 months ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 7 months ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 8 months ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 8 months ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 8 months ago