This review was sponsored by the kind people at Xcite Books, who sent me a copy to test.
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
“I was pleased when this anthology arrived, because both Daddy and I are into Victorian settings and values. I really liked the cover because it looks Victorian to me, and I was eager to read it. Some of the stories are not as good as others though.
This review was sponsored by the kind people at Xcite Books, who sent me a copy to review.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“When I was sent this book, I prepared for the worst. I often find myself looking at Xcite books and readying my eyes to roll into the back of my head. I suppose I’m difficult to please, but I find a lot of erotica leaves me wanting for various reasons. This anthology, however, did not.
“This book has all sorts of content though the main focus is on gay sex. From common 1-on-1 sex scenes to threesomes, monogamous relationships to one night stands, vanilla to BDSM, I believe this anthology has something for everyone.”
- RT @BexTalksSex: Despite its massive popularity, the sex toy industry isn’t regulated. buff.ly/2ynj7gs 21 hours ago
- RT @politicalhackuk: From Private Eye today.... #UniversalCredit https://t.co/6l5cBDigVD 21 hours ago
- RT @lasergirl70: Here's a thing. Women like sex, too, and we should be able to tweet about it without being labeled a whore or slammed with… 21 hours ago
- RT @DomConfessional: PSA: if your purpose is to mentally torment a submissive emotionally to get what you want. You are not a #dominant, yo… 1 day ago
- RT @Girly_Juice: THREAD twitter.com/beninbushwick/… 1 day ago