This review was sponsored by the lovely people over at Sexshop365, who sent me this collar to test.
Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5
“I had wanted a collar like this for a very long time when Sexshop365 asked me if I would like to review for them. Generally speaking, I don’t like to request expensive items from companies I haven’t worked with before but I gave them a link to my wishlist and joked that I’d like this collar. I told them I would be happy with anything from the list at all and asked them to surprise me with their choice. The next thing I knew I was told I was getting this and I was, quite frankly, over the moon. I’ve always wanted a locking collar that I could wear 24/7.
To find out if this collar fits that criteria, please read on!
“The package arrived from Sexshop365 very quickly and the contents were wrapped carefully. It was extremely discreet; there were no markings or words on it that gave away that it was from an adult retailer at all.”
My second tester product for SexToys.co.uk. My partner and I were pretty keen to try this out when it arrived.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“My first impression when I got the collar out from the packaging was that it looked absolutely lovely. Just touching over the leather with my hands was very pleasant as it’s very soft, and the nipple clamps were cold and smooth.”
I reviewed this collar quite some time ago on the SexToys website, when my reviews were not that great. Since then I have improved my review standards and have written much better reviews of the products I have been given to test. The initial review is below:
Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 2 months ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 2 months ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 3 months ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 3 months ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 3 months ago