This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try which also included their new Silicone+ lube. Also, many thanks to the wonderful Ness, who stepped in to help educate me when researching the ingredients for this was hurting my head!
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
Aah, here we go again. I’m still loving the tiny bottle and design choice for this company. I genuinely think they’re elegant and adorable, which are two of the things I like most in the whole world when it comes to sex toys. Essentially the bottle size and design are the same, but instead of the shiny silver there is a really pretty blue to look at! It’s the kind of blue which makes me think of the ocean, which is perfect since this is a water-based lube.
This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
The design of these Silicone+ bottles is gorgeous. The bottles themselves are very tall and coupled with the black and silver colours, look very elegant and sophisticated. To me the designs scream class, which I never thought I would see from a bottle of lubricant.
- RT @BexTalksSex: Despite its massive popularity, the sex toy industry isn’t regulated. buff.ly/2ynj7gs 21 hours ago
- RT @politicalhackuk: From Private Eye today.... #UniversalCredit https://t.co/6l5cBDigVD 21 hours ago
- RT @lasergirl70: Here's a thing. Women like sex, too, and we should be able to tweet about it without being labeled a whore or slammed with… 21 hours ago
- RT @DomConfessional: PSA: if your purpose is to mentally torment a submissive emotionally to get what you want. You are not a #dominant, yo… 1 day ago
- RT @Girly_Juice: THREAD twitter.com/beninbushwick/… 1 day ago