This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try which also included their new Silicone+ lube. Also, many thanks to the wonderful Ness, who stepped in to help educate me when researching the ingredients for this was hurting my head!
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
Aah, here we go again. I’m still loving the tiny bottle and design choice for this company. I genuinely think they’re elegant and adorable, which are two of the things I like most in the whole world when it comes to sex toys. Essentially the bottle size and design are the same, but instead of the shiny silver there is a really pretty blue to look at! It’s the kind of blue which makes me think of the ocean, which is perfect since this is a water-based lube.
This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
The design of these Silicone+ bottles is gorgeous. The bottles themselves are very tall and coupled with the black and silver colours, look very elegant and sophisticated. To me the designs scream class, which I never thought I would see from a bottle of lubricant.
- 📷 averyconfusingcouple: Good morning ☺️💕 You guys are so cute!! tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MHAS_0 3 weeks ago
- 📷 tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MFnakO 3 weeks ago
- 📷 hartbreakk: Woah, the truth tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MF1zop 3 weeks ago
- 📷 submissivefeminist: bbykittentoes: teddys are for when daddy’s away but baby still wants to play 🐻... tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MDZ4j0 3 weeks ago
- 📷 queenstravelingdarling: continue-5-4-3-2-1: soulbrotherkush: hennyhardaway1: kenyanxgyal: OH MY GO D... tmblr.co/ZeMJqd2MCoz7s 3 weeks ago