This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try which also included their new Silicone+ lube. Also, many thanks to the wonderful Ness, who stepped in to help educate me when researching the ingredients for this was hurting my head!
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
Aah, here we go again. I’m still loving the tiny bottle and design choice for this company. I genuinely think they’re elegant and adorable, which are two of the things I like most in the whole world when it comes to sex toys. Essentially the bottle size and design are the same, but instead of the shiny silver there is a really pretty blue to look at! It’s the kind of blue which makes me think of the ocean, which is perfect since this is a water-based lube.
This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
The design of these Silicone+ bottles is gorgeous. The bottles themselves are very tall and coupled with the black and silver colours, look very elegant and sophisticated. To me the designs scream class, which I never thought I would see from a bottle of lubricant.
- Women of Reddit, what was the worst thing a man has ever told you in an attempt to hit on/flirt with you? reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co… 6 hours ago
- RT @cox_tom: If you claim cats are evil & dogs are good what you're saying is you're the kind of solipsistic person who demands a free ride… 1 week ago
- RT @tigguruma: This is. So amazing. <3 twitter.com/kaneandgriffin… 1 week ago
- RT @FeministaJones: Today is a great day to do a self-check and look at you uphold oppression every day and consider what you're willing to… 1 week ago
- RT @JammyBitch_: 📞 Him: Moan for me So I fucking did about everything from proposed governmental policy changes to public internet use to g… 2 weeks ago