This review is for the pink version of SPUNK Lube from the Spunk Lube website. It only comes in one size as of this post which is 8oz, though there are various offers for it that you can take advantage of.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“I first heard about this lube from the lovely HellKat83 when she was discussing it on Twitter. My first reaction was confusion. Who the hell would want lube that felt and looked like cum? Surely it was only something people into cuckolding would like, not someone like me. But then I noticed it had a rather large gay following, saw porn stars using it and other bloggers began posting reviews. The more I saw it, the more I wanted to give it a try.
As a rule, I generally don’t like to judge things before I try them so I started following the creator of SPUNK Lube, str8cam, to see what the fuss was about. It was around this time that he brought out SPUNK Lube PINK, so I harassed him about letting me try some. My thought process was that it would be less weird since it wouldn’t look exactly like cum.
So, how does it measure up?
This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try which also included their new Silicone+ lube. Also, many thanks to the wonderful Ness, who stepped in to help educate me when researching the ingredients for this was hurting my head!
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
Aah, here we go again. I’m still loving the tiny bottle and design choice for this company. I genuinely think they’re elegant and adorable, which are two of the things I like most in the whole world when it comes to sex toys. Essentially the bottle size and design are the same, but instead of the shiny silver there is a really pretty blue to look at! It’s the kind of blue which makes me think of the ocean, which is perfect since this is a water-based lube.
This review is sponsored by Give Lube, who kindly sent me a tester set to try.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
The design of these Silicone+ bottles is gorgeous. The bottles themselves are very tall and coupled with the black and silver colours, look very elegant and sophisticated. To me the designs scream class, which I never thought I would see from a bottle of lubricant.
Today I went into the Ann Summers shop in Manchester to look around because I’d seen some really beautiful lingerie online and wanted to see it in person. Unfortunately it wasn’t as nice as I had hoped, which led to me looking around more. Eventually I stumbled across the lube section, where there were some tester products on display. Not one to let an opportunity pass, I decided to taste all of them so I could write a blog post today.
The range I ended up tasting was Ann Summers’ own Juicy Lube set. So here are my thoughts on taste and texture.
Rating: ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
Not much to say about this review since I only have tried this product once. I kept it short and sweet.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 2 months ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 2 months ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 3 months ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 3 months ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 3 months ago