Review: Wet Naturals Silicone Lubricant
Not much to say about this review since I only have tried this product once. I kept it short and sweet.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“I’ve tried this lube before when I won it in a raffle held at a local sex shop. We’d never tried a silicone lube before, but hey, it was free and there was no reason not to give it a go!
It was pretty okay; it lasts very well and doesn’t have any weird off-putting smells. The bottle design is quite nice and squeezing the lube out wasn’t a huge effort, like it can be with other brands. I find that to be quite a mood-killer.
However, it really is a bit of a pain to get off your hands and needs washing off everywhere else otherwise it gets too sticky. It also stays sticky on bedsheets if you’re not careful but washes out easily enough.
For the price, I wouldn’t buy it since I find water-based lubes are easier to wash off and can be used with toys without fuss. It is by no means a bad product, though. I suppose it depends on your body’s natural reactions and what you prefer.”
You can buy this Wet Naturals Silicone Lubricant from SexToys.co.uk by clicking the link in the comments.
About SubReiSkyeMOwner of Thoughts of a Growing Sub. I've been blogging for a year now and still loving it! Check my blog for reviews, blogger memes and BDSM talk!
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 1 month ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 1 month ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 2 months ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 2 months ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 2 months ago