Review: Wet Naturals Silicone Lubricant
Not much to say about this review since I only have tried this product once. I kept it short and sweet.
Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
“I’ve tried this lube before when I won it in a raffle held at a local sex shop. We’d never tried a silicone lube before, but hey, it was free and there was no reason not to give it a go!
It was pretty okay; it lasts very well and doesn’t have any weird off-putting smells. The bottle design is quite nice and squeezing the lube out wasn’t a huge effort, like it can be with other brands. I find that to be quite a mood-killer.
However, it really is a bit of a pain to get off your hands and needs washing off everywhere else otherwise it gets too sticky. It also stays sticky on bedsheets if you’re not careful but washes out easily enough.
For the price, I wouldn’t buy it since I find water-based lubes are easier to wash off and can be used with toys without fuss. It is by no means a bad product, though. I suppose it depends on your body’s natural reactions and what you prefer.”
You can buy this Wet Naturals Silicone Lubricant from SexToys.co.uk by clicking the link in the comments.
About SubReiSkyeMOwner of Thoughts of a Growing Sub. I've been blogging for a year now and still loving it! Check my blog for reviews, blogger memes and BDSM talk!
- RT @FemmeReviews: This is the bottom line: survivors shouldn't be forced to relive our trauma to get people to see the magnitude of this pr… 1 day ago
- RT @OperationFilth_: this thread is important. the SA are not the angels they would have you believe. twitter.com/muffinsnmilk/s… 1 day ago
- RT @ThePoke: The colour of UK skies – a reference guide #redsun thepoke.co.uk/2017/10/16/col… https://t.co/QOAYl9Bjgu 1 day ago
- RT @cameronesposito: One more time: the President of the United States said the Vice President wants to hang all queer ppl 1 day ago
- Happy 8th year anniversary of the first time I touched a dick! 😂😂😂 2 days ago