Review: Loving Joy Bathtime Buddies Diving Dolphin
Third tester product for SexToys.co.uk. It was a lot thicker than I thought, which led to this review.
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
“I ended up with this toy because I was curious about the whole “rabbit” phenomenon and wanted to give something like it a go, so when I was asked to test this product I was quite pleased. Unfortunately, things didn’t go quite as I had hoped…
No matter what I did, I could not fit the toy inside me! Even when I loosened myself up, it was too thick and painful so I had to stop. I don’t tend to ever use insertable toys though, so perhaps it’s my fault. Unfortunately I don’t have a bathtub where I am at the moment so I couldn’t test it there either… maybe it wouldn’t have been so awkward if I could have, but I simply can’t get any use out of it!
In positives, it looks great and feels really nice on my skin. It’s clearly well-made and the vibration on it is AMAZINGLY strong! It’d probably be mind-blowing if I could use it properly. For now, it’s going to sit around until I manage to find somewhere with a bath — I haven’t completely given up hope!
If you’re used to inserting things, and you have a bath I’d say go for it. If not… you should probably get something else.”
This vibrator requires 2xAA batteries. My recommended brand is Duracell.
You can buy this Loving Joy Bathtime Buddies Diving Dolphin from SexToys.co.uk by clicking the link in the comments.
About SubReiSkyeMOwner of Thoughts of a Growing Sub. I've been blogging for a year now and still loving it! Check my blog for reviews, blogger memes and BDSM talk!
- RT @cox_tom: If you claim cats are evil & dogs are good what you're saying is you're the kind of solipsistic person who demands a free ride… 1 week ago
- RT @tigguruma: This is. So amazing. <3 twitter.com/kaneandgriffin… 1 week ago
- RT @FeministaJones: Today is a great day to do a self-check and look at you uphold oppression every day and consider what you're willing to… 1 week ago
- RT @JammyBitch_: 📞 Him: Moan for me So I fucking did about everything from proposed governmental policy changes to public internet use to g… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WhoresofYore: UK censorship laws will be mandatory in 2018. No one can tell me how online projects in sexuality will be affected. https… 4 weeks ago