Review: Loving Joy Bathtime Buddies Diving Dolphin
Third tester product for SexToys.co.uk. It was a lot thicker than I thought, which led to this review.
Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5
“I ended up with this toy because I was curious about the whole “rabbit” phenomenon and wanted to give something like it a go, so when I was asked to test this product I was quite pleased. Unfortunately, things didn’t go quite as I had hoped…
No matter what I did, I could not fit the toy inside me! Even when I loosened myself up, it was too thick and painful so I had to stop. I don’t tend to ever use insertable toys though, so perhaps it’s my fault. Unfortunately I don’t have a bathtub where I am at the moment so I couldn’t test it there either… maybe it wouldn’t have been so awkward if I could have, but I simply can’t get any use out of it!
In positives, it looks great and feels really nice on my skin. It’s clearly well-made and the vibration on it is AMAZINGLY strong! It’d probably be mind-blowing if I could use it properly. For now, it’s going to sit around until I manage to find somewhere with a bath — I haven’t completely given up hope!
If you’re used to inserting things, and you have a bath I’d say go for it. If not… you should probably get something else.”
This vibrator requires 2xAA batteries. My recommended brand is Duracell.
You can buy this Loving Joy Bathtime Buddies Diving Dolphin from SexToys.co.uk by clicking the link in the comments.
About SubReiSkyeMOwner of Thoughts of a Growing Sub. I've been blogging for a year now and still loving it! Check my blog for reviews, blogger memes and BDSM talk!
- RT @clue: Many studies have been done on condom use, but rarely from the perspective of people with vaginas. Take 5 minutes to contribute t… 6 months ago
- RT @coolforcatsuk: Christmas gifts for cat lovers - cute cat cushion covers! 10% of sales to #pawsprotect, the cat fostering service for t… 6 months ago
- RT @angryaussie: Personally I say hats off to the gay tourists who were willing to fuck in front of lions. https://t.co/7UL7pnGIfw 7 months ago
- RT @BexTalksSex: An EXCELLENT resource for cis folx trying to learn: twitter.com/AnaMardoll/sta… 7 months ago
- RT @StrongerStabler: If you never buy another James Dyson product,you'll be doing the UK economy a great favour. His means of production is… 7 months ago