The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Nietzsche has a lot of quotes that come off as misogynistic but I quite like them. This one in particular isn’t as misogynistic as the others since he is indicating that women are powerful.
About SubReiSkyeMOwner of Thoughts of a Growing Sub. I've been blogging for a year now and still loving it! Check my blog for reviews, blogger memes and BDSM talk!
- RT @raquelita: Love this. "A guy simply cannot be sexy if he doesn't respect women." #romance twitter.com/ginamei/status… 1 hour ago
- RT @Girly_Juice: A post you may have missed: On Love That Doesn't Last girlyjuice.net/love-doesnt-la… 1 hour ago
- "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery." ~Dante Alighieri 1 hour ago
- RT @RiversCuomo: i wonder if you remember me 2 days ago
- RT @andrewgurza: A new piece I wrote for @NewNowNext logo.to/2xpu7ZX 2 days ago