Review: Secret Swag Bag: Fetish
Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5
“I bought a Secret Swag Bag when I didn’t have much money to buy anything else but still wanted something fun to play with. After a quick consulting with my partner he agreed to help fund a Swag Bag, and since we’re both quite into kink I chose the Fetish one. As always with Sextoys.co.uk, it arrived quickly and well-packed without a hint of the postman figuring out what it was, though he seemed intrigued by the massive grin on my face. I cannot tell you how excited I was. Unfortunately, I’d agreed not to open it without my boyfriend being there! As I waited for him to return, I kept touching the packaging, trying to figure out what was inside. What was in there? A collar? A lead? A paddle? I almost lost my mind waiting for his return, lol.
When he got back, we opened it together. Inside was a matching set of three things by Spartacus, the BLACK AND BLUE collection (which I will review separately at some point). It was the collar, wrist restraints and ankle restraints… a whopping £90’s worth of fetish gear! We hadn’t managed to have a matching set before, so we were so pleased with this that he put it on me and I wore it for the rest of the night. (It looks amazing on him, too!)
In summary, this Secret Swag Bag offer is bloody amazing. It is fun, flirty and exciting as well as being great value! If you haven’t bought one yet, I recommend highly that you do. I really think it’s something special.”
You can buy this Secret Swag Bag from SexToys.co.uk by clicking the link in the comments. Other bag options are Men, Women, Couples, Anal, Gay, DVD and Sexy Books at the time of this posting.
About SubReiSkyeMOwner of Thoughts of a Growing Sub. I've been blogging for a year now and still loving it! Check my blog for reviews, blogger memes and BDSM talk!
- RT @raquelita: Love this. "A guy simply cannot be sexy if he doesn't respect women." #romance twitter.com/ginamei/status… 1 hour ago
- RT @Girly_Juice: A post you may have missed: On Love That Doesn't Last girlyjuice.net/love-doesnt-la… 1 hour ago
- "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery." ~Dante Alighieri 1 hour ago
- RT @RiversCuomo: i wonder if you remember me 2 days ago
- RT @andrewgurza: A new piece I wrote for @NewNowNext logo.to/2xpu7ZX 2 days ago